We are Insights Lab and we help digital first companies regularly zero in on their next key steps, to consistently achieve faster, profitable growth. We’re currently looking for a promising Growth Analysts to join us from anywhere in the world!
We’re deadline-driven, and results driven, so the more great work you put out, the more projects we’ll send over your way. Pay will be hourly/per project depending on your availability.
To learn more about our parent company: https://thejargroup.com/
As a Growth Analyst, you will work as a member of a cross-functional team to improve the digital marketing campaigns of our clients. The primary responsibility of this position is to create and analyze reports on traffic, leads, conversions, and sales. Specifically, you’ll be digging into various types and sources of data to provide insight into actions performed by website visitors and provide recommendations for improving digital marketing performance.
- You possess in-depth knowledge of marketing concepts such as inbound and outbound marketing, conversion rate optimization, sales funnel optimization, PPC, content marketing, etc.
- You have previous work experience as a Growth Analyst, with case studies to show us
- You geek out on using several analytics tools, which may vary from client to client (Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, Hotjar, CrazyEgg, etc)
- You’re a self-motivated leader that is able to meet deadlines (we don't micromanage here!)
- Analytical is your middle name! You take a data-driven approach to make recommendations against a customer’s KPIs and goals.
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. PPC, affiliate, etc) and conversion rate optimization
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Propose creative new projects that attract prospects and convert leads, to testing new approaches, to capturing existing demand
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze and recommend the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Create dashboards and presentations to share with the team and key stakeholders.
Job Type: Per hour/Per Project