Hubstaff is a time tracking software with proof of work that integrates with over 30 project management, CRM, accounting and invoicing tools. We are a growing and transparent company that with the goal of creating the best product we can possibly build.
We are seeking a growth marketer to help with the growth of our product. There will be two major components to the job.
- Strategy / tactical recommendations
- Implementation of those recommendations
- We are looking for a team player who can not only uncover the correct strategies to work on (based on data), but also execute on those strategies on a daily basis.
Currently we are a marketing team of six broken down by channel. The growth channel will cover the following aspects of marketing.
- Conversion optimization
- Split tests
- Innovative ways to grow the user base and acquire clients
- Some parts of marketing automation
- You’ll be expected to work daily with our different analytics platforms and use that data to make recommendations and decisions.
- Previous experience with a Saas or ecommerce company ( inbound marketing, traffic generation, growth hacking)
- Deep understanding of analytics
- Ability to write well for the web and email
- Working knowledge of HTML - does not need to be expert level but you will be in the tools that require at least working level knowledge