We are in search of candidates with U.S. market-based construction experience.
Successful candidates for this role are expected to possess the following attributes:
- Expertise in the usage of Excel
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Great logical and verbal reasoning skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and information processing skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- A great work ethic and interest in learning new concepts and growing with the job.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
The following Job-related experiences are required for potential candidates for this role.
- Experience in U.S. based construction/roofing; OR
- Experience in the usage of either Xactimate or Simsol software or similar; OR
- Experience in housing insurance claims.
Candidates will be asked to complete one or two brief assessments so that we can get an understanding of their competency with the above-mentioned skills.
Candidates who score well on these assessments will then be invited to a face-to-face interview via Skype.
This job is for full-time employment during Eastern Daylight Time from 9 AM to 5 PM. Or 9 PM to 5 AM Philippines time (Graveyard shift)
Successful candidates for this role will be rewarded with the following benefits:
A total of five paid vacation days per year (additional days can be taken unpaid)
A 5% raise per year guaranteed (additional raises or bonuses may be given for outstanding performance)
A paid 15-minute break for every 4 hours of work
*Vacation days increase by 1 vacation day per year. I.e. after one year of employment the total paid vacation days on year 2 would be six, on year 3 seven, etc.
Our main focus is to build an energized and motivated workforce where our employees are happy and satisfied with their jobs and growth opportunities.
We are looking forward to making you a part of our team!
Thank you for your time and interest.