Design and develop advanced applications for iOS
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, the translate that into pragmatic and effective technical solution;
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Respect and follow the code of conduct, general rules and principles of the company;
- Fulfill other duties which are necessary for company well-being, safety and security;
- Work as part of an agile team on leading technologies;
- Able to gather and understand requirements;
- Attend scrum call;
- Solid experience with Objective-C and SWIFT;
- Familiarity with modern software architecture patterns (MVVM,MVP, VIPER);
- Familiarity with the use of a dependency manager (Cocoapods or Carthage);
- Solid experience with working with and consuming REST APIs;
- Higher education in IT, Software development or equivalent;
- Strong analytical as well as excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Solution-oriented and proactive attitude;
- Eager to work in a team environment and share know-how;
- Easily adapts to new situations and changes;
- Keen attention to detail and is organized;
- Fluency in English;
- Respect and follow the code of conduct, general rules and principles of the company.
Nice to have
- Experience in managing the iTunes developer account, which includes the management and creation of development/production certificates, identifiers and provisioning profiles.
- Experience with the Apple Store submission process;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (Jenkins, HockeyApp, AppCenter);
- Experience in working in a SCRUM/ AGILE environment.
Benefits & Perks
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Please send your CV in English. CV in other languages will not be considered.