We are an award winning digital product studio with over 250 people in 5 different studios across the globe (London, Malmö, New York, Lisbon and Tokyo).
For 16 years we have been helping our clients grow by creating innovative, engaging and beautiful digital products that evoke an emotional response. Humans are at the heart of everything we create and our processes and culture reflect this.
The projects we undertake vary from highly strategic discovery work to large-scale build projects and everything in between. Our clients include: The Body Coach, Google, Facebook, The Co-op, Three and many more. Check out our documentary about the incredibly transformative journey we’ve taken The Body Coach on.
As a certified B-Corp and an equal opportunity employer, we very much value diversity and inclusion. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and we actively hire for cultural growth. We seek people of all ages, stories and backgrounds.
The ustwo Europe Studio is looking for an experienced iOS developer for our product development and delivery team, at either the Mid or Senior level.
You will have significant experience as an iOS developer working with an array of Apple technologies, and are comfortable working in an agile, collaborative environment alongside the design and product teams.
You will work collaboratively to solve difficult problems and build great products with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, product owners and delivery coaches. You will be a lead participant in the technical design, development, testing, and deployment of market-leading mobile applications.
ustwo works very hard to win interesting and challenging projects, and you will have a leading role on projects that make a meaningful impact to our clients, their customers, and the world. We work across the project lifecycle, from highly strategic discovery work to launching large-scale build projects and everything in between.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for iOS feature development, mobile application software architecture and iterative problem solving.
- You’ll be expected to be a lead participant in iOS technical direction for projects, and assure that the apps being built meet robustness, quality and security requirements.
- You’ll work with delivery coaches, designers, other developers and tech leads to ensure we're building high-quality, engaging products.
- You will be client-facing at times, capable of representing ustwo in both technical and non-technical discussions.
- You have a minimum of 3 years professional development experience.
- You have varied experience in building native apps using Swift.
- You have experience on both large production projects and small fast alpha and beta products, with the ability to make the appropriate choice on speed, quality and scalability for different project challenges.
- You have extensive experience working with testing and designing APIs,
- You understand software design patterns, how to best apply them, and are up to date on the latest iOS frameworks.
- You have experience in building custom UI components and animations.
- You are a clear and confident communicator, both written and verbally.
- You have experience working within development teams in agile environments such as Scrum / Kanban.
- You are familiar with every stage of the app provisioning, review and distribution processes