Java Developer with Oracle PL/SQL
1. Skill Set:
· With on the job experience in programming thin and thick applications in Java using Struts or equivalent MVC-2 architecture, J2EE technologies (Web Services, JSP/Servlets/Tag Libraries, JDO, JNDI, JDBC, SWT), Tomcat, JBoss and/or SunOne/IPlanet server experience;
· Knowledgeable in design and development of n-tier applications
· Familiarity in J2EE Design Patterns;
· Familiarity in Oracle Application Framework will be preferred
· Knowledge in Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ADABAS, Sybase or other RDBMS;
· Preferably Java 2 certified
· Solid years of experience and knowledge in Oracle PL/SQL; can create simple to complex sql scripts
· Solid years of experience in data analysis and data integration;
· Considerable years of experience in the analysis of financial data;
· Intermediate knowledge in data warehousing process and any reporting tools (e.g., Cognos, Business Objects);
· Experience in loading data from spreadsheets, text files, etc.
In addition to computer system development, the services shall include design, analysis, enhancement, and maintenance of computer systems, coordination, user training and support, creation of templates and test data, program/system test including verification of its results, system documentation and program conversion and test, customization, edit, quality acceptance test, optimize performance of applications and providing technical guidance and coaching to other developers.