We are a non-profit organization building an infrastructure to develop, manufacture, distribute and operate remote-controlled ventilators and oxygen concentrators that will also gather high-resolution treatment data for scientific research and treatment optimization.
To manage a project of this size, advanced management and documentation tools are necessary. We have generously received Atlassian tools non-profit licenses and need help to set up especially the interface between the service desk issues with our internal database managing our infrastructure of volunteers, ventilators, doctors and funds.
We are therefore looking for somebody who has the necessary experience to help automate our workflows to suit our needs, keep our jira instances up to date,
- 1+ year experience in troubleshooting issues for users in JIRA/Confluence
- Server Administrator experience
- Experience with Virtual Machines, ideally in Azure
- Experience with automation tools or not afraid to learn it.
- ideally experience in Java programming or Groovy scripting
- ideally previous API knowledge
- reliable and trustworthy
- Experience with customer service
If you feel you have the knowledge and skills necessary to assist with this position and you are interested in volunteering with us, please apply directly through our organization here: https://jira.ardenmed.com/plugins/servlet/loginfreeRedirMain?portalid=11&request=100