We need a badass Amazon PPC Executive for Private Label brands. Candidates should have some experiences managing Amazon PPC accounts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Perform daily account management of Amazon PPC for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression, and other important account metrics
- Manage large keyword lists, generate monthly advertising reports for keyword research.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies
- Campaign structuring, targeting, display, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Aid in the creation of new campaigns.
- Optimize SOP when needed and create Case Studies to expand the Client base.
- Reporting: Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Communication with the Team Leader, Management, and Client on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Be fluent in English;
- Be organized & detail-oriented;
- Meet deadlines reliably;
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Have great communication skills;
- Have a positive attitude;
- Take a lot of initiative & be proactive;
- Be compassionate towards others (Clients, Team Members, etc);
- Be able to work 40 hours a week if needed, fully committed;
- Be patient & eager to learn what you don’t know (we don’t expect you to come knowing everything);
- Have experience handling Amazon PPC account and ad budget of at least $5000/ month (one account) and above
- Be knowledgeable about Amazon algorithm and strategies
- Be an expert in using Google sheets or excel.
- Knows Sponsored brands and Display Ads and willing to test different placement types and expand knowledge about it.
- Experience in Helium10 is a must.