** Please read carefully.
We are an officially listed Shopify expert team based internationally.
We are looking for a junior developer to help us deliver a small Shopify task service through our internal platform. We focus entirely on handling 1hr jobs for Shopify store owners. The offer is full-time, long-term.
We need a team member that wants to grow with us, by doing something challenging and valuable in the Shopify and eCommerce space. We need a go-getter and someone who wants to dive deep into the world of Shopify and deliver exceptional service to our clients.
As a developer on our team, you will be in direct contact with clients (Shopify users) via our dashboard and will work on completing a wide variety of tasks on the Shopify platform. This could include small front-end theme adjustments, app integrations, or small-scale custom development. Your job will be to get the work done smoothly, in as few interactions with a customer as possible, so we can maintain the customer as a subscriber or upsell single task buyers to subscriptions. You should be sales-minded to help maintain and grow our client base.
You will report to a lead developer.
The work is remote, 40hrs/week, Monday to Friday. The shift to cover is between 8 am and 5:30 pm ET (UTC-5).
- Perfect command of written English
- Working knowledge CSS/HTML
- Shopify experience an asset (but not necessary)
- Solid understanding of eCommerce functionality
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Team player
- Great communication skills
- Growth minded
- Customer service oriented
- Committed, professional attitude to managing the clients
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Undisrupted flow of tasks and clients for your skill development
- Constant support by coordinators and teammates
- Great internal training and constant access to our training materials
- Steady and predictable compensation
- Daily communication with our international team via internal communication platform
- Opportunity to work in the comfort of your home office
- For long-term contractors – paid vacation, access to medical fund, and other nice perks
If that sounds like something you would like to be part of, please contact us! Your ability to adapt quickly to the Shopify ecosystem and framework will be a major evaluation factor in the first month. Good communication skills and attitude will factor heavily in our decision.