Land Surveying Drafting Assistant
This is a great working from home opportunity for an experienced Drafts person to join our team.
About the company.
PSS Group is a Perth Based Land Surveying company supplying to the Commercial Construction industry.
We pride ourselves on building a good company culture which is second to none.
For the right candidate, there is an excellent opportunity to contribute.
Skills and experience
PSS Group are seeking a hardworking, dedicated professional who can provide Drafting Assistance to our Drafting Manager who has 20+ years drafting experience. Work towards becoming a team leader by presenting your professional work ethic, commitment, accountability and follow through.
The successful applicant will be:
- Some body who loves to learn and understands the importance of being a team player
- High to Expert knowledge in AutoCAD
- Fluent in English - both verbal and written
- Eye for detail and takes pride in their work
- Engineering and Construction background
- Ability to read Architectural plans and calculations
- Basic survey knowledge - bearings, distances, levels, co-ordinates
- Ability to work Autonomously
- Capable to set priorities, manage time and co-ordinate resources
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in managing multiple projects and work to deadlines
- Ability to develop client relationships
- Knowledge of Google Apps and other software and project management tools
- Quick learner
**The 6 Core Values of C.H.A.N.G.E are; **
- C: Character is essential. With a focus on commitment and opportunity, a strong internal focus is needed.
- H: Heart is integral to always doing the right thing for everyone involved. Passion is a huge factor.
- A: Attention to detail and creating action is important when change takes place.
- N: Neutrality is a key ingredient as leaders and managers get opinions from every side and direction. Getting the best ideas from everyone fairly and accurately will ensure that change is accepted.
- G: Guts starts the whole change process. In every organization, there is the chance for casualties in both people and process. Having vision and seeing the big picture ensures the right thing takes place.
- E: Energy involves the willingness to put in the time to implement what we believe is important. Never rest until the process is where the organization needs it to be.
PSs Group Pty Ltd