DO NOT CONTACT ANY INV TEAM MEMBER DIRECTLY - IF YOU DO, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED RIGHT AWAY..............
A Lead Agent helps manage and coordinate Invisible’s elite workforce.
Invisible’s lead agents are an international group of passionate, restless humans striving to constantly grow, learn, and build a better future for themselves and the world. Lead Agents are independently minded, resourceful, and critical thinkers. They are leaders.
A Lead Agent might be…
— a father in the Philippines, providing for his whole family.
— a college student in Kenya, searching for a bright future.
— a stay-at-home mom in Texas, desiring to learn but constrained at home.
— a high school student in Ohio, frustrated by a dysfunctional school system.
— a bachelor in Poland, seeking to both work and learn.
A Lead agent is you.
The Lead Operators are the coordinators and problem-solvers on the Digital Assembly Line (DAL). They manage the Operators who are the frontline workers of the Digital Assembly Line. As its name implies, operators operate. Lead Operators coordinate and direct the work of Operators. Lead Operators are the Sergeants of the infantry that make up most of our workforce, doing work for clients, executing Process instructions, and organizing data.
- Leads must have the desire and drive to learn.
- Leads must have the ability to solve problems independently.
- Leads must have some prior management experience.
- Leads must have the ability to give and receive feedback.
- Leads must have experience 3-5 years experience with data science, lead generation, scraping, software engineering, or other coding and scripting experience.
- Leads must have the ability to learn from instructions and mistakes.
- Leads must be fluent in English.
- Leads must have an excellent understanding of English grammar and colloquialisms, they must be able to correct the mistakes of others in this area.
- Leads must have access to a stable internet connection.
- Leads must be able to do video calls and share their screens on these calls.
- Leads must be able to work at least 40 hours a week.
- Leads must be able to work at least 5 days a week.
- Leads must be able to make it to team-wide meetings; these are not every day and are most often between 7am-9am PST.
Lead Operators start at $7.00/hour and go as high as $10.00/hr.
Are you the chosen one?
To put it simply, working at Invisible is the best job in the world. Invisible promotes a culture of growth, leadership, and thought. Agents at Invisible learn new things every single day. Some of these things relate to work, some to their personal life, and most to both. Agents are taught technical skills, human skills, and Invisible’s principles.
Invisible is building the world’s biggest meritocracy. Agents are promoted based on the direct value they bring to the company. We expect all agents to learn, grow, and become better individuals. We believe excellence is its own reward. We expect all agents to be promoted.