LMS Coordinator is someone who will manage our learning system. We have a lot of online courses that require web skills to manage. We need to load content, manage content, all web driven. Managed via wordpress plugins.
Duties of an LMS Coordinator:
- Audit and monitor data integrity within LMS.
- Organize, educate and supervise data access within the field.
- Organize timetables with system management.
- Generate and manage training within the Learning Management System.
- Mend LMS issues and divergence.
- Facilitate in end user training of LMS application.
- Administer significant reports as required to track results of employee’s attainment of courses.
- Administer and amend training information for the LMS.
- Consult through trainers on scheduling of training for the region.
- Apprehend employee training and assure that employees acquire training within appointed time frames.
- Inform managers of training default and facilitate them to plan restorative action.
- Coordinate a filing system of entire sign-in papers for audit purposes.
- Monitor and assist supervisors and managers while working with reporting tool.
- Deliver certificates out to participators for attaining of a course.
- Classify replies that need direct attention and disseminate them for action.
- Facilitate recent trainers in ensuing process of the policy and methods on LMS.
- Affirm innovative and cultivated ideas and developments.
- Establish support for distinctive customer service.
- Educate supervisor in an apprehensible, brief, and timely manner of any irresolute issues.
- Achieve alternative associated duties and tasks as designated or as become perceptible.
- In order to be competent in this job in-depth experience with Wordpress and plug ins are highly needed.
- Demonstrated experience with training technologies including Learning Management Systems
- Proven analytical/technical aptitude; technical documentation experience a plus
- Expert proficiency in MS Office 365
- Excellent planning and documentation skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Must have a strong familiarity with recognized E-learning technical standards.
- The ability to adapt and handle multiple projects with different priority levels must also be obtained for this kind of job.
- Regardless of where an employee is on this continuum, the content needs to be engaging, easy to access, relevant, and tailored to his or her learning style.
Systems Requirement: At least 4mbps internet speed with a backup connection.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org