We are looking for a talented full-time marketing and content coordinator to join our growing team. This position involves management of the entire content flow across a handful of digital products in tech and travel/immigration services. Reporting directly to senior management and working alongside a team of skilled professionals, this is a long-term position with excellent opportunities for advancement.
· Coordinate and oversee contract writers and translators to ensure content is delivered on time and of the highest quality in a cost-effective manner
· Create and maintain an editorial calendar
· Research to determine topics for written and video content with a focus on sales, support, and marketing
· Prepare video timelines and draft script notes
· Set up and oversee email campaigns
· Manage and promote company social media platforms
· At least 3 years of experience in a digital marketing, content, or project management role
· Basic HTML, Wordpress admin, graphic, and content editing/formatting skills
· Experience in task management platforms such as Jira
· Familiarity with Sendgrid, Google Suite, Slack an asset
· Email marketing experience preferred
· Fluent English with a strong sales/marketing focus
· Exceptional written and verbal and communication skills
· Full time availability with a working schedule that overlaps an EST 9am-5pm workday by at least 4 hours per day
Shortlisted candidates will be sent a short questionnaire and/or an interview to determine suitability prior to hiring decision. Individual applicants only no agencies please. All are welcome to apply, but preference will be given to candidates in Europe or the Americas due to team location.