In this role, Miller Fabrication Solutions is looking for a remote, highly-proactive and detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing team! The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the execution of the marketing strategy in conjunction with internal and external resources, including agency liaisons, and timely assessment and reporting of results.
1. Experience: 2-5 years of experience preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing. Industry experience a plus.
2. Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing.
3. Work Ethic: Reliable, proactive and dependable work ethic, including following written or verbal instructions.
4. Values: Generate a culture that fosters continual improvement throughout the assigned site(s), using Miller Fabrication Solutions values of Accountability, Respectfulness, Coachability and Honesty.
5. Communication: Strong, pro-active written and verbal communicator to customers, clients and coworkers,
1. E-mail marketing creation and distribution: Coordinator will manage monthly newsletters, event e-mails, A|B testing, list management and compliancy, and other related efforts
2. Event Management: Coordinator will source and recommend new trade shows, webinars, and other industry events based on the target audience, and manage the company’s total participation in each event – from booth shipment to staff itinerary development to initial post-event lead outreach.
3. Promotional order fulfillment: Coordinator will work with vendors to maintain inventory and/or source new promotional items for events, internal app merchandise storefront, plant tours, sales visits, and office branding.
4. Social media Management: Coordinator will collaborate with our agency to ensure the timely and accurate dissemination and response to postings among each channel, as well as the implementation of new strategies based on available functionality and results.
5. Special Projects as assigned.
Regular, local day travel for internal company meetings and local external meetings (10-20%).
The on-going growth and dynamic nature of Miller Fabrication Solutions may require this job description to change. Changes in the job description will be at the sole discretion of management. This description is intended as an outline of the principal duties of the position; other duties may be assigned to further the interest of Miller Fabrication Solutions.
A major portion of this position (at least 50% of the job) requires the individual to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that the individual gets along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.