Here is some of the variety of work I will teach the right candidate to do
- Google Analytics implementation
- Google Tag Manager implementation
- Google Adwords Implementation
- Google Data Studio implementation
Plus, between projects I will need you to be willing to do the following kinds of jobs:
- onboarding clients
- marketing support (adding content to blog and social media)
- invoicing + other admin tasks
As you are increasingly trained, you will have more analytics work to do and less admin work to do, but at this stage it is a mixture.
I am looking for someone who can work either part-time (20 hours per week) or full time.
I am hiring for detail orientation and fit and will teach you everything you need to know. Some experience with logic or programming would be really helpful but not necessary.