In order to have your application considered you must submit your materials and complete the screening tests through the link below:
We are looking for a seasoned & well-rounded digital marketing professional to head the marketing team as the Marketing Director at SelfDecode. The ideal candidate has proven experience with executing succesful digital marketing strategies and business development.
The role is:
- Full time - we expect people to put in 40 hrs a week or more
- Fully Remote.
- For one individual. No agencies.
- Salaried: Highly variable depending on skills, experience, education, culture fit, and leadership abilities etc. Up to $50/Hr USD.
- A potential opportunity for company equity for outstanding applicants.
- Develop, implement, and oversee a long-term, comprehensive marketing plan to increase brand awareness, reach, and sales.
- Setting short and long term goals for marketing teams that drive the success of the overall marketing strategy.
- Set and review the marketing budget for each quarter, making adjustments based on analytics and feedback.
- Build relationships with media, clientele, and potential investors through creative PR strategies and campaigns.
- Work in tandem with the CEO to develop a vision for company growth.
- Communicate consistently with individual memebers of marketing teams to ensure the smooth operation of all projects.
- Identify challenges and opportunities for growth and reprioritize resources and strategies accordingly.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of succesful experience in a marketing leadership role. Proven, data driven success in such roles.
- Superior internal and external communication skills. Ability to delegate, effectively project manage, and interface with teammebers.
- Demonstrable skills in paid advertising, copywriting, email marketing, automations, and analytics.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Facebook remarketing, SEMrush, Ahrefs.
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Proven experience desiging and implementing large scale marketing campaigns with an ability to adapt based on analysis.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or other relevant field
- Previous remote work experience, experience working in a startup, or in a D2C, SAAS business model
- Background in the health and wellness
https://www.selfdecode.com/ is a fast-growing biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
- Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc...
- We expect people to work full time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
We are very selective in our process because we look for a very long-term, full-time partnership with our employees. We try to keep the application process as short as possible, so that we don't waste anyone's time.