Do you enjoy flexibility and the ability to work from home? Achieve provides online prep exam courses to increase students’ likelihood of earning college credits via credit-by-exam. We are a fully virtual organization with all team members working 100% remotely.
Achieve Test Prep is seeking a Remote Math Content Developer to join our team of friendly and positive professionals. This position requires someone to develop academic learning materials for our Math courses.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics and 1-3 years of experience developing Math curriculum or academic learning materials related to Matrices, Sequences & Series, Binomial Theorem, Assorted Functions
- Location: Home-based USA
- Part-time flexible schedule of 10-19.9 hours per week
- Researching, preparing, writing and editing Math curriculum content
- Creating visually attractive copywriting, graphics, etc as needed
- Analyzing key performance indicators to determine content effectiveness
- Excellent written communication skills
- Subject Matter Expert in Algebra
- Keen eye for detail
- Microsoft Word and PowerPoint proficiency
- Google Suites proficiency
Why Work for Achieve Test Prep?
Achieve helps working college students assess their ability to earn college credits using the credit-by-exam process. For those who are not exam-ready, Achieve provides online exam prep courses and 1:1 tutoring, facilitated by seasoned instructors, to increase students’ likelihood of earning college credits via credit-by-exam.
Our purpose is to increase the number of working college students that graduate and do so in a way that protects students’ financial health.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason for our success. Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules. We offer on-the-job training and career advancement opportunities. Does Achieve sound like the place for you? Apply today!
Please complete the application and screening questionnaire to be considered for this position.