To whom checks the job offer, our company is Narraly, registered in Montreal and our product is Flixup (an iPhone App) we don't have a "corporate website" as our only product is Flixup, you can see on our Terms&Conditions that Flixup is a product of Narraly https://flixup.io/tandc.html.
Thank you for your help.
Flixup is looking for its North America Content Manager.
- Spend way too much time watching video, short clips, and gifs
- Are addicted to social networks and reddit is no mystery to you
- Have found all the easter-egg in Ready Player One and can't live without LTE/4G
- Want to engage with influencers and maintain relationships with some
Your personality, Instagram and Twitter accounts are better than your resumé.
- Have more than 2000 followers on Insta or Twitter (~1% interaction mini)
- Have a good Reddit score
- Like watching hundreds of clips/gifs per day
- Ready to communicate daily through Google Hangout and Slack with a team around the world (mostly in France)
- Have a good sense of humour, but also understand cultural lines which shouldn't be crossed in an online community
- Build good relationships with people and be ready to work on a serious project.
- Work from wherever you want
- Participate in the growth of the next Youtube/Instagram
- Create and manage a community of users
- Contact users and influencers to get their feedback
- Moderate creative content during the day
- Work from anywhere you like
- $ 700/week