Online Entry Level Recruiter / Junior Talent Sourcing Specialist
Why Achieve Test Prep?
We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation's largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
Most working adults find it challenging to overcome the many obstacles associated with obtaining their college degree. Achieve acts as a counselor, advocate, and partner helping students achieve their degree in less time, with less effort, and for less money utilizing an alternative path to earning college credit known as credit-by-examination. Essentially, Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. While our credit-by-examination programs can shorten the path to any degree at virtually any college, the field where we have the greatest impact is the nursing profession.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules. Does Achieve sound like the place for you? Apply today!
The Location: 100% Work from Home (Virtual Online). Position is open to outside of the US applicants.
The Schedule: 30-39 hours per week; availability to work within our Business Hours 8 am - 9 pm Eastern Time
Employment type: Optional [Permanent job, Freelance]
Achieve Test Prep is currently seeking an Online Entry Level Recruit to join the Human Resources Department and contribute to its recruitment efforts. Candidate is expected to identify talented applicants and to support managers and employees as well as assist in daily related Recruitment needs.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Serve as primary point of contact for candidates
- Serve as “Brand Ambassador” to expand our external footprint
- Source candidates from current pipelines and help build pipelines for future openings
- Source candidates through a variety of search methods (online sourcing, networking through social media, internal database, job boards…)
- Screening of resumes
- Handling testing phase of recruitment process
- Keeping detailed records and databases & updating them as necessary
- Researching files ensuring a personable and professional approach
- Email and phone screening of candidates
- Handling emails from and follow up with candidates
- Making recommendations of candidates to other members of the HR Department
- Making suggestions of improvements in regards with existing recruitment process
- Other tasks as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional service or large corporate environment
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Ability to quickly acquire and understanding of relevant recruitment policies, procedures and systems
- Consultative approach towards internal clients
- Proven experience in Customer Service
- Willingness to step outside of comfort zone and try new methodologies and approaches in the spirit of experimentation and innovation
- Clerical experience in HR is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-disciplined, organized professional
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Proficient computer and email skills
- Proficient skills in various technologies (G-Suite, Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Reliable internet connection
- ENGLISH – (Fluent Only) Must comprehend and communicate both written and verbally in English.
- Associate’s Degree in Human Resources or related field (Personnel Counseling Services, Organizational Behavior, Psychology, Industrial Relations…)
You can learn more by visiting our website: http://www.achievetestprep.com
Apply Online http://www.achievetestprep.com/careers
Achieve Test Prep communicates frequently through email; please make sure to check your email regularly, including your Spam folder.
Achieve Test Prep is an equal opportunity employer.