Looking for Rockstar Online Event Marketing Intern for fast-growing gamified social video platform
Remo is a fully remote working company that helps remote workers and online users build better and more authentic relationships online with our video platform.
Our product Remo Conference is the first-ever virtual networking event platform to allow people to have face-to-face networking just like at offline events. The #1 reason why people go to offline events is to network with their peers, but today webinars don't offer this experience. Remo provides a virtual networking experience that allows attendees to meet each other like at an offline event.
Join our growing team with opportunity for remote workers
What you will learn
- Apprenticeship-based internship meaning you will get high bandwidth learning and knowledge gains, if you have the motivation you will learn more in 1 month than 3 years at a normal office!
- Working directly with the growth lead and CEO and will get one-on-one mentorship
- Learn how to do growth hacking (a skill set every large corp and startup will pay big bucks for)
- Learn how to organize online events, connect with leaders and promote events online in an effective way
- Learn to take ownership and execute an event end to end
What you will do
- Organize online meet up and discussion events using our Remo.co conference platform
- Promote the event in Facebook/Slack/LinkedIn and community groups
- Research the market and identify the right-fit event.
- Connect with potential speakers
- Create and deploy Google Adwords, FB ads, landing pages, and email sequences
- Develop leads and talk with community owners
- Engage the attendees pre and post the event
What you need to succeed
- Must have amazing written English
- Open to feedback and quick learner
- Must be independent, have common sense, and crazy proactive
- Has worked remotely before or open to working remotely
- Loves marketing and experimentation
- Is passionate about doing something in your own time (e.g., write a blog, exercise) and can demonstrate that
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org