Dear Dev(il)s :),
we are a small company situated in Berlin, Germany, specializing in radio technology and IT.
To support our IT team (currently 5 full time developers, 1 web designer, 1 DevOps, 1 PO) we are looking for… you (part to full time (up to you), ongoing).
- Python intermediate or better
- React.JS intermediate
- React Native beginner and/or willing to learn
- Some Django experience would be a benefit
We are looking for a playful but professional mind. We love to experiment with new technologies and new ideas and we are offering the environment therefore. Part of our philosophy is also “Quality first” and we are working hard on this.
You will never code alone ;) – but you should be self-motivated with an approach “getting things done” & keep calm it is just an MVP.
Current projects are:
- Our ERP (Python, Python + Angular.JS)
- A steering software for radio infrastructures (React.JS + Python)
- An app (accounting automation, fintech, React Native + Python)
- A social media website (social media, Djano)
- A new kind of web shop (e-commerce, Django)
Tools we use:
Jira, Github, Confluence – I would describe it as a mix our of scrum, Kanban and (if it come to smaller stuff) waterfall.
20 – 40 h per week (up to you, fulltime is appreciated)
You should be able to be only at least 30% of your working time between 09:00 am and 06:00 pm CET.
When working with us and you like to visit Berlin, Germany for some time to work local we will be more than happy to take care for Visa as well as traveling / accommodation costs.
However, this is just an option – but keep it in mind if you like.
If there are any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Have a wonderful day,