At Landing.Jobs, our mission is to change the future of work!
We are a small family of more than 40, caring for our baby products, through teamwork, positivity, and being mission-oriented and goal-driven. Currently working to raise a new investment round to leverage our fast growth and enable us to compete in the workforce payment sector with a new and differentiated approach that will... change the future of work!
- Responsible for managing cross-functional teams and reporting to the CPO
- In collaboration with our Design Lead become an expert in our target personas, identify customer needs, understand their problems, and make data-driven decisions that contribute to the product innovation process
- Ensure customer activation, conversion, and retention through maximum satisfaction
- Apply principles of research and analysis to gain insights into the target market and to continuously improve customer experience
- Keep a keen eye on competitors and assure there is up-to-date benchmark information to support our decisions and inspire innovation
- Provide insights into Landing Jobs growth prospects (long-term and short-term value opportunities), evaluate product performance
- Create and manage roadmaps for products life cycle and guide future product strategies
- Define the product market, the needs it aims to fulfill, KPIs, and expected impact
- Coordinate with Developer Leads to plan, motivate, and supervise talent for bringing the concept vision and strategy to life.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Business the product launches, evaluating product performance, and product expansion into new markets.
- Recruitment – Take a front-line seat in interviews and hiring decisions of product employees and product teams to ensure that the best candidates are chosen
- Leadership Skills – the ability to influence, manage and guide talent to steer the entire product department to achieve the organization’s goals and vision.
- Communication Skills – empathy to understand, guide, and motivate, and for effective communication across the organization and key stakeholders.
- Analytical Skills – advanced research and analytics skills to assess product performance, customer experience, and revenue growth opportunities.
- Strategy Skills – always know what new product to launch, what design efforts are needed, and how to navigate and manage the development process.
- Problem-Solving Skills – the ability to make complex decisions concerning product-related activities under stressful and unexpected situations.
- Budgeting Skills – the ability to set budgets that utilize minimum resources and deliver maximum product potential.
- Data-Driven Reporting Skills – adept at interpreting and maintaining timely qualitative and quantitative reports on product performance.
- Focus – a keen eye for detail.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote-first work with a few office days per month or none!
- Bring your own device incentives
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Budget for monthly professional skill training
- Career Development mapping
- Employee Discounts + Birthday Gift Voucher (for food, gym, pharmacy, outside of work activities, and travel)