"I am extremely happy and thankful to have found a safe space in the TUW team and community. Everyone here is so amazing, always empowering one another. I’m learning so much from everyone I’ve interacted with thus far. I love that this is such a positive work environment."
- TUW Team Member
Are you a freelance writer looking for a steady writing gig? Can you deliver high-quality writing whilst adhering to a deadline? Does an environment where your skills determine how much you can get paid sound good to you?
We are a writing services company providing writing solutions for businesses.
• Must have access to a personal computer and internet.
• Must be able to speak and write in native/fluent U.S. English.
• Must be able to write 3000 QUALITY words a day including research
The position is remote, our environment is wonderfully supportive and team-oriented. We’re all working to reach our goals together and we’d like to help you reach yours too! We offer different fixed rates, ranging from $0.80 to $1.10 per 100 words. We like to offer our writers options in terms of which work they accept, based on topic/niche.
We are looking for writers with experience writing eBooks in:
• Programming guides for subjects like SQL, Linux, Python, general programming language etc. (tech writers)
• Spanish, Italian, French and German writers (Must be able to write in US English fluently as the majority of orders will be English and only some will need a second language)
Things we do not accept if hired:
• Poorly written English
• Frequent spelling and grammatical errors
• Consistently missed deadlines
• Deviation from the writing format and requirements we provide
We have a lot to offer the right candidates and as a result, our hiring process has multiple layers.
When accepted to join our team, an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) will be issued and must be signed before we hire you on. You will also be asked to provide photo ID to verify your identity.
As the next step in our hiring process, you will be asked to apply through our website and a questionnaire will be sent to you and must be completed before we move forward together.
Please be aware, the final interview will be a quick 10-15-minute video call that we will schedule together. Thanks again for your interested in working with us!