We are looking for a hardworking Project Administrator/ Estimator to join our team!
- Drafting – AutoCAD
- As Builts & Manuals
- Document Filing – SharePoint
- Maintaining Drawing Register
- Maintaining Plant & Equipment Register
- Fire Rating Penetration Register
- General clerical work as required
- Use of Ground Plan – for project take-offs
- Send out requests for quotations
- Follow up on supplier quotes
- Enter pricing on price comparison spreadsheets
- Set up Tender Folders
- Look for tenders on government websites
Knowledge and Experience
- Has working knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Previous CA experience is required
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the use of computers and related software packages
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD (desired but not essential)
- Proficient in using Simpro
- Previous experience in the electrical construction field (desired but not essential)
- Demonstrates the ability to create, compose and edit written materials, requiring knowledge of construction terminology and document formats, from rough draft into final form utilising (correct or proper) spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Must have exceptionally good organisational skills
- A desire to be a proactive part of the team
- Can video chat for instructions and for team training
- MS Office Suite
- Ground Plan
Technical Requirements (an I.T. remote testing will be conducted)
- Windows desktop or laptop with Windows 10 operating system installed or a Mac laptop or desktop with at least OS 10.8 installed.
- Working noise cancelling headset with microphone
- A wired Internet connection (Broadband DSL) with Internet speed of at least 10Mbps
- A backup internet connection (pocket Wi-fi or USB dongle mobile broadband.
- A quiet working environment and free of interruptions.
**** The role is urgent and starts soon.****
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to progress your career in a dynamic working environment, please send a short cover letter and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject Project Administrator. Please note that you will be tasked to do a practical test for skills evaluation as part of the hiring process.