For the expansion of my agency I am looking to hire a Project/Marketing manager as soon as possible. Starting off part-time and growing into a full-time role over the next couple of months.
We've worked with brands such as Samsung and Spotify in the past and are now shifting towards helping entrepreneurs and coaches build magnetic personal brands.
For this role you need to have:
- at least 3 years of experience as a project manager managing marketing projects.
- Native level of English (written and spoken)
- Proven experience with social media content creation
- Proven experience with social media advertising
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Problem solving skills
- the ability to work independently
- the ability to quickly learn new skills
- experience managing a team of creative freelancers
At the start we'll need a lot of help putting systems in place. So far we've gotten most of our clients through word of mouth. In 2020 we'll make a shift to an online funnel and we'll start creating a LOT more digital content to get our potential clients' attention. That means: before anything else we need to get our website and sales funnels set up, as well as implement processes to streamline the content creation process.
For this position we're looking for someone who is an intrapreneur, who's hands on and eager to take on a lot of responsibility. You'll be managing the content creation process for the agency as well as some of our higher end clients, further down the line.
At first we prefer to pay hourly, but by March this will be a full-time position.