Our Agency is growing very fast and we are looking for a Project Manager to lead a strong team that get things done in the following aspects :
Advertising (Facebook / Google)
- Sales Funnels. (Landing Pages, Thank You Pages, etc...using Clickfunnels)
- Management experience
- Content marketing and distribution
- Design (management of designers or the ability to create design assets)
- Conversion optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Graphic Design
- And other related online Marketing Softwares
- Be the project leader and primary contact in managing all phases of interactive projects.
- Develop a strong relationship with our Managing Partner and provide insight and strategy.
- Provides leadership and direction for day-to-day project operations and administrative activities.
- Participates in the planning, design, and development of project requirements, strategy, analysis and development process.
- Assists CEO with formulating project objectives, functional requirements and technical specifications.
- Plans, organised and schedules activities to meet objectives.
- Ensures policies are well-documented and communicate to project personnel.
- Develops and implements operating policies, procedures and systems to support planned operations.
- Develops and manages project budgets.
- Prepares and/or directs the preparation of financial reports as required.
- Manages staff assigned to project.
- Provides training and technical supervision to staff.
- Motivates and monitors the progress of work performed by project staff.
- Responds to external requests for information.
- Serves as key resource for project information and resolves problems or questions referred by internal and external sources.
- Establishes and maintains an active network of professional contacts.
- Performa other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Agency Experience: 4 years
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree or related field
- Minimum Experience: 5 Years
- Minimum Field of Expertise: Directly related project administration experience in Digital/Social Media Marketing Projects.
- Preferred Education: Masters Degree, PMI Certification
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolved problems time efficiently; gathers and analyses information, develops solutions, uses reason.
- Managing People - Includes staff in planning and decision making processes; makes self accessible to staff, Develops subordinates skills and encourages growth, seeks to improve processes and services.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget, Develops and implements cost saving measures, conserves company resources.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively, listens and gets clarification when necessary, responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely, edits work, varies writing style to meet specific needs, presents data effectively, able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organising - Prioritises and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, plans for additional resources, sets goals and objectives.
- Design - Produces creative solutions, translates concepts and information into images, demonstrates attention to detail.
- Project Management - Develops Project plans, coordinates projects, communicates changes and progress, manages project team activities.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, customers and the general public.
Looking forward to your application!