Looking for a project manager for our digital marketing agency that can work within our remote team of awesome people!
Some of the requirements to qualify are:
- Team player with great communication skills.
- Copywriting skills (ads, newsletters, client emails, etc).
- English as a first language & impeccable grammar.
- Organized, task-orientated and has great attention to detail.
- Great phone, video chat and email etiquette.
- Ability to manage a full team and clients.
- Manage projects & timelines.
- Basic understanding of media buying (Facebook and Google ads)
- Willing to learn new concepts, new ideas, and implementation.
- Logical decision-making.
- Understanding pixel implementation, tracking...
- 1+ year of client management experience.
- 2+ years of marketing background (Facebook & Google especially).
There are a range of tasks you will be managing on the day-to-day while being an integral part of the Top Growth Marketing team.
Some example tasks:
- Manage client relationships (connect internal and external teams).
- Manage a team of 5+ people
- Ad and email copywriting for client accounts.
- Traffic facilitator. Keep the team on track and clients happy.
- Track the progress of tasks, deadlines & accuracy of deliverables.
- Run internal and client-facing meetings, taking detailed notes & disseminating meeting recaps.
- Anticipating project resource volumes and dependencies as well as actively resolving and escalating issues and conflicts as appropriate
- These are a few of the suggested tasks but the role is not limited to these. There is plenty of room for growth.
This position pays hourly.