United Call Centers is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. We provide OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally with Native Speakers in all languages and we are currently looking for a talented Project Supervisor for our international team. If you are a skilled team leader with time & people management in your pockets, we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Ensure the Services are delivered to a consistently exceptional standard and as defined in the contracts
· Develop clear service strategies, objectives, and goals
· Monitor detailed KPIs to ensure the effective day to day operations of the Service
· Work quickly to resolve any Service issues and ensure continuous improvement
· Escalate problems to End Market if applicable
· Work with UCC’s customers and represent Managed Services in customer meetings as required
· Responsible for building an effective working relationship and gain the trust of the client.
· Campaign daily operations management: coordinating & assigning tasks, scheduling and monitoring attendance, supporting agents and supervisors with daily work and performance development
· Training of new colleagues and ensuring their flawless integration within the team
· Help with any additional administrative tasks on campaign
· Learn and follow instructions, use standard operating procedures and call scripts, FAQs as provided by management. Ensure the Service Desk meets all SLA compliance requirements to the business by exercising an ownership mentality toward customer needs, showing respect and consideration to all team members and contributing improvements where possible
· Substitution of agents if needed
· Giving immediate feedback in case of any difficulties or issues with the used programs
· French/German/Italian/Spanish/Belgian/Estonian/Latvian as a mother-tongue and fluent English language knowledge
· Ability to proficiently use a computer, good knowledge of Word/ Excel and other Office programs.
· 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service / Call Center / People Management
· Highly customer-oriented attitude, ability to learn new skills that the job would require.
· Goal-oriented, precise, punctual work.
· Active, attentive, with good time-management skills, able to multitask.
· Strong-willed, able to resolve issues that might arise, has exceptional communication skills.
· Patient, polite, helpful, emphatic.
· Able to work alone, proactive, can-do attitude.
· Great analytical and problem solving skills
Work Environment Requirements:
Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the Supervisors home)
USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system (Windows 8 or above) and
Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)