Strategic Business Development Manager
Remote - Work From Home
PART-TIME, COMMISSION ONLY ( first 60 days )
We are looking for a Strategic Business Development Manager to act as the liaison between our CEO & Marketing team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns, meeting sales quotas and marketing experience with small to medium-sized businesses. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market through research and proposals
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and CEO
- Report to the CEO on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results & updates
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Availability to travel as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Expert level of Marketing with 2-5 years marketing, communications or advertising experience
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication, written and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Preferred BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Part-time and/or Full-time opportunities. Compensation: Commission ONLY to start. Re-evaluation after first 60 days. If targets met, the monthly retainer will become applicable. Great for a stay-at-home parent or modern-day marketer looking for extra income and being part of an agile, flexible and growing business.
Who Are We?
**McNAMARA MARKETING: **We are a group of modern-day marketers who help businesses build, adapt and sustain modern marketing models. We are the high-performance marketing team who brings fresh, creative and energetic full-service marketing with long-term strategies and results in mind for your brand.
WHY McNAMARA MARKETING MIGHT BE FOR YOU:
1. **_Secret Sauce: **We care about our clients and the future of their businesses - when they win, we all win. Highly customized marketing is created to drive all resources forward. From digital marketing to innovation consulting, web development, and sales, you will have multiple opportunities to immerse yourself in all areas of business and entrepreneurship.
2. **Making a Difference: Y**our work actually makes a difference. It’s highly motivating and fulfilling to know that helping visionaries achieve their mission is a direct result of your efforts.
3. **_Flexibility and Freedom: _**Location Independence. Own your own time. Work in your pajamas.
We don’t care where you or how you get your work done as long as you get your work done effectively.
Then go out and play! It honestly doesn’t get much better than that. ** Local meetings, luncheons, and coffee brainstorming meetings will be expected from time to time.
This is strictly a remote position and we utilize cloud-based software to manage our day to day processes, which include Google Drive and other communication tools.
You will be expected to have a working computer with a webcam to work effectively with us.
**Applicants: Please include a cover letter, resume, and reference sheet. Applicants that do not submit these items will not be considered.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission, Retainer Offered After 60 Days & Met Targets