"Tiwio" is a deal of the day multivendor marketplace, being built from the ground up to resolve the issues inherent with platforms in this space, namely the creation of sustainable customer relationships between merchants and local consumers.
We’re part of a group of organizations, for which this project is the first of many, and we are investing in creating a distributed team that works internally in development, as opposed to engaging in a 3rd party partnership. To create as robust an organization as possible during these difficult times, all personnel are welcome to work wherever they want; at home, in a collaboration space etc. - we have no restrictions or preferences at this time. We are currently working on a distributed basis with purely online collaboration; meaning standups & communication + all work management are all online.
The project is in development stage, and we need to rapidly scale the Delivery team inline with our planning to stay on track with our objectives.
We’re looking for an experienced QA with experience of writing automated test scripts, to work on our ongoing project and to build test coverage across 3 user interfaces and the backend. We need someone accustomed to a fast pace environment and with deep experience in TDD/BDD to work closely with the development team.
The ideal candidate:
- Commitment; this is a long term project, with options for permanent contracts in the future
- Capacity; you need to be able to allocate a minimum of 35 hours a week, on a flexible basis
- Autonomy; working alongside our Dev personnel for FE mobile, BE, and another FE React Dev
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber and other automated test scripting platforms
- Experience with multi-channel, multi-vendor e-commerce platforms would be a plus
- Familiarity with Github/Gitlab
- Must have good English
- Availability on a daily basis for Agile rituals
- Good communication written & spoken
- Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- Attention to details