We're hiring a creative, innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence and generate leads. You'll identify key digital media opportunities, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, report analytics on web traffic and engagement, engage with influencers, and collaborate to develop a multi-channel social media strategy. The ideal candidate makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels and harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility to achieve the best results. If you're a team player, creative, an excellent communicator, and possess time management skills, apply today!
• Compile monthly breakdowns of our social media and Google Analytics, identify growth opportunities, and recommend improvements.
• Develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts.
• Run our social media accounts including LinkedIn Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. (May cross-post across platforms)
• Ability to write compelling posts that contains a specific targeted researched keyword profile or theme that balances call-to-action messaging with optimized terms for social media.
• Research competitor sites for performance and optimization potential as a basis for marketing recommendations.
• Assist with photos and video shoots (if local).
• Obtain local content related to our marketing area to social media platforms.
• Use content from memberships to create personalized posts.
• 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience.
• Can develop dynamic SEO content with texts and images.
• Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms.
• Must have experience with building brand awareness and followers on social media.
• Experience with Canva or other design platforms.
• Experience in Real Estate Marketing is a plus but not a hard requirement.
• Ability to edit and/or create videos for social media marketing as needed is a plus.
• Marketing, advertising, and networking experience a plus.
• Ability to work at minimum 10-15hrs week.
• Bonuses may be available with measurable improvements on social media platforms.