This is an independent, successful and boutique recruitment agency who specializes in Business Services, Tax Accountants and Office Support staff for top-tier, mid-tier and boutique firms across Sydney, NSW. Currently we are looking for a long-term employee who can provide support to the Principal Consultant in both administration and candidate generation.
Duties will include:
Candidate Generation (70% of the role)
- Proactively approach candidates via phone and email through lead job boards and the recruitment database to assess if candidates are open to new opportunities that match their skill set – who to contact will be provided by the business owner
- Booking interviews with the Principal Consultant
Administration will include (30% of the role)
- Updating candidate information on the database to include emails, phone numbers, address, postcodes and level of experience – to ensure that the database is kept up to date with current information
- Updating client information (addresses – ensure this is kept up to date on the database)
- Uploading CV’s onto the Recruitment’s database
- Uploading candidate’s CV’s, references and compliance forms under the candidates files on Jobadder, the recruitment CRM that is used
- Writing notes and reporting at the end of each working day
- Assist with other tasks as and when required
Skills and personal attributes required:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ideally come from a recruitment background or sales background
- A sense of urgency and to reply to candidates as soon as possible if missing a phone call/ email
- Have the ability to influence and consult
- Able to work to tight deadlines, be goal orientated and can work under KPI’s.
- Must feel comfortable to approach and make phone calls to candidates on the database who you have not spoken with in the past and build relationships instantly
- Be able to prioritise and effectively manage your time and meet deadlines.
- You will need to be inquisitive, wanting to understand more about people and businesses.
- You will have the drive to succeed and skills to be able to communicate with candidates and internal/external providers of all levels.
10am – 7:30pm AEST (1 hour’s lunch break)
There are peak times for calling candidates, being 12pm – 2pm AEST and 4:30pm – 7:30pm AEST
This role can also be a permanent part time position of 20-25 hours a week