Who are we?
We are Invisible’s Technologies Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
-- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Technologies Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
-- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake
-- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
-- What one of us knows, all of us should know
-- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
-- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
-- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
-- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Who We Want
-- Trainers who love to teach and create training material. Fast.
-- Polymaths and independent thinkers
-- Someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
What does it mean to be the Relationship Manager?
At Invisible, customer success is the core company strategy for Growth. The relationship manager will understand client goals and success state through the ongoing collection of data and feedback and ensure that clients achieve their success state using Invisible. They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support
- Driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, retention, and advocacy across your portfolio.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Invisible advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case, product functionality, and processes to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Delegation. Make sure requests are understood and prioritized correctly
- Phone support. Available for calls with clients during your shift
- Romantic capitalists.
- Obsessed with the company.
- Relationship builders. Love building trust and rapport.
- Empathic. Want to please, set, meet and exceed expectations.
- Care about details, systems, cross-team collaboration, and client outcomes.
The position is full-time: 40 hours a week. Pay starts at $12 an hour before performance bonuses.