Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. We have over 250 employees in over 40 countries, all comfortably working from home/remotely. Though we’re a big team overall, each project is made up of small teams to remain agile and maintain good communication. As a skilled Marketing Specialist, you will be part of a dedicated team for digital marketing client and internal projects, and an integral part of Scopic.
Since a good work environment is crucial to creativity, the position gives you the freedom to work from anywhere, at any time. We value and respect every member of our team and encourage transparency in all areas of our work.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team and be a proactive, creative, self-starter that requires limited guidance but welcomes input. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for our and our clients' software services and products. Products can range from cloud-based platforms to mobile and desktop applications.
As a Marketing Specialist, some of your tasks will include digital marketing activities such as:
- Written content creation (copywriting for landing pages/websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, and ads),
- Client software products marketing research and planning, liaising with clients,
- Strategy, creation, and launch of Google Ads campaigns,
- Social media strategies, posting and advertising,
- Media and influencer outreach efforts,
- Email marketing campaigns and others,
- Working with marketing automation platforms,
- Launching and leading marketing initiatives and campaigns,
- Reporting on marketing activities.
- Lead generation activities for the company and the clients
- Recruitment marketing
You will be working on several products/projects at the same time and therefore, the ability to multitask will be an important part of this position. The projects will also be different from one another as domain, platform, life stage and other specifics will often change. This will require flexibility and the possibility to adapt quickly.
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing and digital marketing, preferably with software services or products
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal
- Copywriting skills, preferably writing to sell, content creation and some technical writing
- Experience in lead generation through marketing activities
- Expertise in creating and using email campaign software (e.g., MailChimp or SendGrid)
- Experience planning, creating, and optimizing targeted advertising campaigns using social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Understanding of SEO principles, activities and their application in practice
- Knowledge of marketing automation process would be a plus
- Digital marketing portfolio
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take the lead and report on the progress
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
Benefits of Working with Scopic Software
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Work with clients in a variety of areas – medical, finance, fitness, manufacturing, etc.
- Competitive salary based on your personal skills and experience
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Salaried or hourly positions
- Well-established internal procedures, documented processes, internal tools
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- Open communication to all levels of the company
- Local meetups with Scopic colleagues
What We Do
Custom solutions for virtually everything. We have over a decade of service in the software industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, developing digital products and user-centric software for a wide range of industries and niches including: Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Fintech, Retail, Medical, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Scopic Software has grown consistently since 2006 and continues to strive to make an impact in the software industry. Today, it is the largest virtual company in the world, employing top talent globally.
To find out more about our projects and technologies used please feel free to check out our portfolio: https://scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/
This is a remote, part-time or full-time position.
APPLY NOW: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jgug?source=Hubstaff