Remote Senior Python Developer for 3-4 Month fixed price
- Minimum 7+ year of development experience with Python.
- Strong in Spark, PySpark and/or Python, AWS Lambda.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Good knowledge of Python Unit testing framework (unittest).
- Strong in message broker software like RabbitMQ.
- Knowledge of serializing structured data with Protocol Buffers.
- Hands on experience with database like PostgreSQL, Mysql.
- Knowledge of handling high load projects. Can handle 1 Hundred Thousand records in database in a one minute.
- Hands of knowledge in Git, Bitbucket
- Managing daily team meeting and allocation of tasks in the team based on expertise
- Good at Create and maintain optimal data lake architecture Designing large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Strong in Communication.
- Good at Requirement gathering & Customer management (status reporting).
- Good at Managing team (both onsite & offshore) Zeal to learn new technologies and flexibility in work timing.
- Logical reasoning and understanding of product feature requirements and how to build them.