We honestly are looking to put people in the role they want to be in and can grow in.
Please have an idea of your ideal career path and be open to discussing with us (even if it has nothing to do with BPO or working online. We once hired someone because they were so passionate about one day opening their own women's shoe store)
**Knowledge(at least one of the following): **
- Experience in customer support
- Experience in virtual administrative duties
- Experience in sales or call center work
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Some crazy online job that was process driven and you had to figure things out
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Email etiquette and management skills in Gmail.
- Scheduling and managing appointments in Google Calendar.
- Above avg time management.
- You care about what you are doing
- Feel comfortable asking questions
- Exhibits personal accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Resourceful, a problem solver.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- A team player.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
Being great with Emoji usage is a plus!
While many roles will not specifically require voice work, high-quality outbound sales reps start at higher salaries.
EST or PST timezone (Night shift for PH time)