Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help in improving worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
Day Translations seeks a qualified and hard-working Sales Manager to increase sales of our company and further expand our business.
Position type: Full-time
Open to applicants from: Worldwide
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Understand the needs of our key accounts and put together strategies to effectively meet their needs
- Oversee that the execution of projects for our key accounts and ensure that consistent business is being seeded from our top tier clients
- Think strategically - See the bigger picture and set aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - Carry out the necessary planning in order to propose operational changes for the business development / sales department
- Train members of the sales team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Discuss promotional strategies and activities with the marketing department
- Attend business seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Collaborate in the following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings and or instructional sales webinars
- Plan and prepare personalized sales presentations for sales representatives
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Provide executive management with weekly and monthly reports as well as sales forecasts
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in customer service, sales management;
- University degree is an advantage;
- Fluency in foreign languages is an asset;
- Excellent verbal skills in English;
- Ability to meet sales goals;
- Budget development;
- Selling to customer needs;
- Sales planning;
- Negotiation skills;
- Managing processes;
- Building relationships with clients;
- Motivation for sales;
- Market knowledge.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
- Your most updated resume
- Cover letter
Please make sure to submit both documents to be considered for the position. Shortlisted candidates shall be prepared to take additional tests/quizzes.