Groundbreaking advances in synthetic biology achieved at Amyris allow us to create products that are better and safer for humans and more sustainable for the planet. The Digital group is charged with creating connected experiences and back-end services to catapult our consumer brands to global significance and impact.
Up from three at the start of the year, today we support nine exciting brands: Biossance, Pipette, Costa Brazil, Purecane, OLIKA, Terasana, Rose, Inc., JVN Hair, and EcoFabulous.
We are looking for a highly technical, hands-on Salesforce Architect to join the growing Amyris Digital team. Reporting to the VP of Data Science this person will play a central role in defining, implementing, and operationalizing our use of the Salesforce platform. Leveraging expertise in Salesforce technology, this person will be an expert advisor in digital marketing and a champion of best practices.
- Identify and lead Salesforce based strategic initiatives for digital marketing
- Work with stakeholders to understand requirements and deliverables
- Define and implement Salesforce based solutions for digital marketing
- Monitor and maintain marketing implementations for consistency and impact
- Work closely with managers, PMs, and stakeholders for effective delivery of results
- Mentor and advise team members on approach and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physical Science, or related field
- 8+ years of experience with software, systems, or enterprise architecture
- 6+ years of experience with Salesforce based solutions
- Expertise in the management and usage of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Deep understanding of web service integration (SOAP and REST) and Enterprise Architecture.
- Deep knowledge of digital campaign, journey, and marketing strategy
- Experience collecting and managing data for targeted and personalized consumer experiences.
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing SQL databases.
- Experience with data integration models and ETL/ELT.
- Experience building: reporting and dashboard solutions
- Experience Blueprinting Salesforce Marketing Cloud based solutions
Nice to have
- Masters/PhD. in Computer Science, Engineering, Physical Science, or related field
- Ability to manage stakeholder discussions
Benefits & Perks
- Get in early and help set the culture for a new development team that values fun, excellence, empowerment and responsibility
- As part of a small, nimble team you will have an active voice in determining policies such as flexible working hours and in-office vs. remote workdays.
- A modern work environment in central Lisbon - the first few people on board will pick the spot!
- Competitive salary on the higher end of the spectrum
- New 16" Macbook Pro (unless you prefer something else)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Support for ongoing training and professional development
- Regular performance reviews for rapid career growth
- Potential for occasional work and training in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Commuter Reimbursements of 40EUR/mo
- Fresh fruit and coffee offered daily