C#, ASP.NET Core, MVC REST Web Services, Angular 2, SQL Server, MySQL, Agile SCRUM, TDD
Applicants must be able to work lawfully in the United States. SAFEbuilt will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a passionate new team making significant contributions to a fast-growing leader in our industry segment. This year we are rebuilding our SW platform and adding new applications, spanning web and mobile. We are looking for a Senior Angular Front End Developer who can join our team to make immediate contribution in supporting and delivering new best in class applications. We need someone with strong front end web development skills in Angular and is willing and ready to do .NET back end work when needed.
Meritage Systems is a division of SAFEbuilt, a fast-growing company with over 600 employees nationwide. We have an already significant and growing customer base, secured funding for development, a complete health benefits package and 401k with company match. We are based in Fort Collins and Loveland, Colorado, but are open to remote home-based employees.
If you are looking for a great experience where you can look back and see you’ve made a significant difference with your work (and had fun along the way), you will find it at Meritage Systems.
What you'll do:
- Communicate with product manager to understand product requirements
- Discuss and suggest the technical feasibility of the required features
- Formulate the technical design and evaluate effort estimates
- Develop web user interfaces using the latest Angular framework
- Write tested and documented TypeScript, HTML and CSS
- Coordinate with back-end developers in development of RESTful APIs
- Assist with migration of existing customers to the new platform
- Work in agile SCRUM test driven development model
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience with SCRUM and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- 3+ years of experience with any Angular framework
- Demonstrated expertise with the newest Angular version
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable Angular components and modules
- Experience with the Bootstrap framework and Kendo UI controls
- Experience with the webpack module builder
- Exceptional problem solving skills and creativity
- Desire to learn new things and contribute to both back and front-end work
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC Web API application development
- Experience with SQL Server or MySQL
- Experience with the Cucumber BDD testing framework
- Experience with GIT version control
- Experience with software collaboration tool like Visual Studio Online or JIRA
- Desire to collaborate with other talented software engineers
- Self-motivated, taking ownership of tasks and quality of results
- Ability to learn quickly and be capable of gathering information and understanding complex features/environments
About Meritage Systems - http://meritagesystems.com/
We are transforming the mission critical applications used in local government offices to be modern and intuitive, providing new tools to more effectively get the job done and connect city employees with their citizens and contractors for greater customer satisfaction.
We are looking for bright, experienced people who share our culture of teamwork and innovation, take pride in the contribution we make for our users, and enjoy having fun along the way.