A German FinTech product company is seeking a skilled Back-End Engineer with solid experience in Ruby on Rails or Java. If you can master both languages, you will be our superstar!
You must be based in Europe or in South America. Full-time remote work, long-term required.
Contractor / Freelancer base.
You will join the successful team and contribute to the migration from Ruby to Java and develop the company's product further.
Company’s Tech Stack:
· Java ecosystem
· Kubernetes on AWS
· GitLab (repository, CI/CD, images, packages, issue tracking)
You will be responsible for:
· Researching, designing, implementing, and maintain the new product’s backend (in Java ecosystem).
· Understanding and documenting the existing product (in Ruby on Rails).
· Find ways for a reliable infrastructure/product, implement and ensure them.
· See yourself as a user and recommend improvements for the existing product.
· Be part of developing the whole company culture and mindset.
· Meaningful and solid experience with the Java environment (Ruby on Rails is a plus).
· Be able to really contribute to the architectural and product decision process.
· Fluent in English (German is a plus).