Turing.com is looking for a Senior Back-end Engineer on behalf of a US-based startup that provides data analytics solutions. The selected candidate will be working with a highly talented team of designers, engineers, and product managers to bring out the desired software solutions. The engineer will be responsible for adding graphing functionality, various chart types, table field search, and add 'invite' functionality to the company’s app. The company is totally data-driven and focuses on providing collaborative data analytics. This will be a great opportunity for the candidate to work with a fast-growing company and rise quickly through the ranks.
- Integrate graphing functionality, various chart types, and table field search to the application
- Adding ‘invite’ user functionality to the company’s app
- Integrate front-end elements with server-side logic and functionalities
- Effectively collaborate with product teams and engineering professionals (especially Front End engineers)
- Optimize the platform for faster execution and solve scalability issues
- Implement security & data protection practices
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Fluency in backend technologies like Node.js, MongoDB, Redis/Kafka, Terraform, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of GCP or AWS.
- Knowledge of Google Kubernetes Engine or AWS Kubernetes Engine would be a plus.
- Fluent in English and the ability to collaborate effortlessly.
This job will be open for applications until 19-04-21. If you’ve missed this opportunity, check out more Turing jobs here: https://turing.com/MVWl3E
Here’s everything you need to know to become a Remote Senior Backend Engineer
at Turing: https://turing.com/pEmjgr
All geared up to become a Turing remote developer? Take our exciting coding challenge now: https://turing.com/8rjL9V