Hubstaff is quickly becoming one of the leading solutions in the evolving time tracking space.
We are looking for a talented client-side engineer to join our passionate development remote team. You will help tackle challenging problems and assist with the ongoing development of our desktop, mobile, and browser applications.
The position will report directly to our CTO and work closely with our other engineers. We have projects that require a full-stack skillset but that go deep on back-end architecture and implementation.
You’ll be able to work 100% remotely and we are looking for someone that can put in at least 35 hours a week.
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Are self-disciplined and have a great work ethic
- Have good time management skills
- Communicate well
- Love to learn new things
- Are a full-stack engineer (UI/UX, backend, etc.)
- Can work until at least 1pm EST M - F
- Have at least five years of experience with client side work
- Familiarity with UI frameworks (Cocoa, wxWidgets, qt, etc.)
- Unit tests
- Memory profiling
- SQL & SQLite
- Inter-process communication
- Android SDK
- Advanced debugging skills
- Writing API wrappers
- Writing design docs
- Browser app/extension development
- AngularJS, React, etc.