Empower the voices of the world @ Zencastr. If you want to push the world of podcasting into the future, come join a team that loves to live on the edge! We are a fully distributed team of smart people who are passionate about changing the world one voice at a time.
At Zencastr, our Customer Success Team is a group of frontline advocates, cultivating relationships and empowering users to create the best possible content. The support team handles requests, complaints, and feedback via chat and email. We use knowledge of the Zencastr platform to support users and serve as a resource for escalated and technically complex cases.
We are an energetic, empathetic, and passionate team that enjoys teamwork, helping others, and taking on new challenges in this fast-paced environment.
As the Senior Customer Experience Manager, you will lead the Customer-facing teams and keep them updated with the latest information they need to properly support our creators and manage expectations appropriately. In order to do this, you will attend meetings for other departments to represent the needs of support as well as gather the necessary information to be shared with the support team. The key measurement for success in this role will be providing an excellent customer experience and ensuring strong communication between the support and engineering teams.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success team, focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth.
- Liaise between engineering and customer support teams to ensure high-quality communication and understanding between departments.
- Attend engineering stand-ups daily to keep abreast of needs and constraints that affect the support team.
- Lead support stand up and keep the support team up-to-date on the latest changes, development pipeline, product releases, etc.
- Address escalated user issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
- Data-driven analysis of user behavior that can be surfaced to other departments and future product development.
- Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization
- 5-7 years of management experience leading teams in a software company.
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption, and leveraging customer success best practices.
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage teams across cultures, lines of business, and geographies.
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams.
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development, and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation, and planning.
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- Passion for providing a great customer experience.
- Strong experience working with engineering team development workflows.
- Strong desire to work in a growing startup where change and adaptation are the norms.
You’ll Stand Out With
- Experience using Google Suite, Intercom Messenger, and Slack.
- Experience with Agile and sprint-based development cycles.
- Experience using audio editing software (like Audacity, GarageBand, or Adobe Audition).
- Experience using video editing platforms (like Filmora or Adobe Rush).
- A love of podcasts and/or experience creating podcast content.