We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, your main focus is to review and reshape the entire user experience to match the needs of tomorrow. In close collaboration with user-centric design experts, UX designers, and our experienced team of functional product managers, you translate complex server logic and features into a powerful and intuitive UI.
We believe in an integrated approach, where every team member is involved in all steps of the software development lifecycle: analysis, architectural design, programming, and maintenance. We expect you to be the proud owner of your code and take responsibility for it.
As the technical lead for medium and large development projects, you are responsible for:
- Developing modern User Interfaces, applying the newest features and development techniques.
- Collaborating with our functional analysts to discuss and validate functional requirements.
- Working out the technical design of challenging new features in our software. You consider all the desired functionalities, while also creating a vision for future extensions and robustness.
- Guiding a team of software engineers to execute your technical design, making sure the developed features are delivered according to our high-quality standards.
- Working closely with the scrum testers by giving input about test scenarios.
- Ensuring the aftercare, and driving future extensions, maintenance and debugging, even after delivery.
- A bachelor’s or master’s in ICT, applied informatic sciences, information management, multimedia or another relevant field.
- At least 4 years of experience in a front-end development role.
- Pride in the high-quality software that you write.
Nice to have
- Experience with working in remote teams.
- Knowledge of NativeScript or React-Native.
- Experience with Electron.
- Knowledge of test frameworks, for example, Jest or Jasmine.
Benefits & Perks
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Wellbeing: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best