Nezasa is one of the most innovative scale-ups in travel technology. Our SaaS solution empowers travel brands globally to combine all planning and booking related actions into one seamless end-to-end experience.
Our multinational team is distributed yet collaborative, based around offices in the hearts of Zurich, Switzerland, and Lisbon, Portugal. We pride ourselves on being a close-knitted group of highly motivated, diverse, and fun-loving professionals that are passionate about working on a game-changing product together. Your success is our success, that is why we love to see you grow and put our focus on empowering everyone to reach their fullest potential. As a part of Nezasa, you will be immersed in a scale-up vibe with lean processes and flat hierarchies.
Join us to improve and extend our leading, cloud-based planning and booking platform and revolutionize the travel industry together with us!
- The opportunity to actively shape a product that will change travel technology
- The possibility to work with a modern tech stack, to learn from world-class engineers, and to grow with the team
- A hybrid work model with a mix of home-office and office days
- A modern office in the heart of Lisbon for your office days
- Transparent communication with open management meetings and flat hierarchies
As one of our techies, you will be embedded in one of Nezasa’s cross-functional and agile engineering teams (squads) that run on a 2-week sprint schedule. To drive the development of our web application forward we believe in choosing the best possible technology stack, that is why we work with a myriad of modern technologies. Our goal is for you to have all the tools you need to focus on creating and implementing features that enhance our platform. Code quality, system reliability, maintainability, and scalability are key drivers for our engineers and they are fired up by the complexities of the platform. As we strive to give the best to our customers, our engineers challenge the status quo to develop outstanding solutions.
Our tech stack…
- Ember (yes we know...we are looking at React in the long run)
- Atlassian (Jira/Confluence)
- and many more...
As a Senior Front-End Software Engineer at Nezasa you will…
- Work in an agile environment with your product team to advance our industry-leading TripBuilder platform
- Bring in your expertise related to front-end best practices and code standards to further improve our product and share your knowledge with the team
- Actively participate in the creation and evolution of user interfaces
- Implement web applications using Ember.js, less.js, npm and others; keeping UX and responsive web design in mind
- Passion for good code and great engineering solutions
- 5+ years of experience with developing front-end web applications
- Worked with popular client-side frameworks such as Ember.js, AngularJS or React as well as front-end build systems like npm, webpack or Yarn
- Good understanding of all relevant web technologies (JSON, REST, AJAX, HTTP)
- Experience in creating pleasant UXs with a focus on the intuitive interaction with a product
- Knowledge of backend technologies such as Scala/Java/Play or MongoDB is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
Benefits & Perks
At Nezasa you'll get...
- Apple (or Linux) notebook
- A hybrid work model with home-office and office days
- A modern office in a central location for your office days
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Travel booking at reduced rates via our platform
- Public transport pass for Lisbon
- Learning & development program with a financial contribution to your growth
- One paid visit to a European conference per year
- And of course free coffee & snacks
**Sounds like your thing? Apply now ****to revolutionize the travel industry together with us!**We'd love to have you on board.