Your day-to-day will include working on cards, reviewing Pull Requests, discussing new features, and suggesting improvements to existing ones. You will be expected to have a degree of autonomy and ability to come up with, discuss and weigh tradeoffs of your solutions, as well as converting your solutions to scalable code.
- Previous experience and success working in a remote environment.
- A well-rounded understanding of performance-related optimizations and tradeoffs.
- Experience building/designing GraphQL and/or REST APIs.
- Distributed messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc).
- Experience with automated tests and testing frameworks.
- Experience building distributed systems.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. It is crucial to have clear written and spoken communication in a remote work environment.
- Must be constantly looking to learn and improve.
- Prior experience working with AWS (EC2, S3, etc).
- Prior experience working with TypeScript or another strongly-typed language.
- Prior experience working with Elasticsearch.
- Prior experience working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Prior experience working with microservices and/or distributed systems.
Benefits & Perks
Fully remote, PTO, etc.