Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space that fully embraces remote work.
We are looking for a talented UX front-end engineer to join our passionate development team. There are two aspects to this position.
- The planning phase where you will be designing product with wireframing and mockup tools.
- The development phase where you will be implement these wireframes and make them reality.
The correct fit for this position will be able to take ownership of parts of the product experience. You will be leading the complete product development cycle through planning, design, testing, and eventually production release. The correct person will have worked on product design for several years at one or more successful SaaS companies, take pride in their work, have extreme attention to detail, and be able to get their hands dirty implementing HTML/CSS/JS front-ends. Implementing front-ends will be a large part of the job role.
This position will report directly to our CTO and work closely with our other engineers. You’ll be able to work 100% remotely, and we are looking for someone that can grow with our products for years to come.
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Are self-disciplined and have a great work ethic
- Have good time management skills
- Communicate well
- Can work until at least 1pm EST M - F
- Have at least three years of experience building SaaS interfaces
Product Design Requirements:
- UI design and wireframing
- Interaction/UX design
- Responsive interface design
- Experience with web, desktop and mobile interfaces (Apple’s HIG, Material Design standards, etc.)
- Writing specifications
Front-end Development Requirements:
- Highly skilled with HTML / CSS