Senior Recruiting Account Manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with client companies and connecting with prospective key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between client companies and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the client company’s needs. Manage and develop accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationships with client companies. Responsible for leading a team of Recruiters dedicated to meeting the operational needs of assigned client companies’ segments.
Your primary role will be to work virtually finding new clients, maintaining existing business relationships, and matching candidate talent with client needs. You will work closely with a recruiter to develop them and help them understand your clients’ needs and requirements.
Requires a bachelor's degree in the area of specialty and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients
- Engaging in client development activities. Activities include but are not limited to prospecting, initial client qualification, identifying potential end-users/decision-makers, establishing and building relationships, scheduling and conducting client virtual meetings, and qualifying requisitions.
- Regularly calling on prospective clients at client locations to obtain and/or close agreements for services.
- Advising clients on staffing solutions.
- Developing value-driven presentations for delivery during client meetings.
- Work with a team of recruiters to identify potential candidates for positions and work with them to facilitate the process of interviewing, submitting, and hiring.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, client stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for working with the Recruiting team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Mentor & Motivate recruiters
- Liaise between the client and internal teams
- Meet or exceed target KPI's (new requisitions, submissions, interviews, placements)
- Proven Recruiting Account Management experience or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client’s needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of sales and marketing experience with agency background desirable
- Deep sales and marketing understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce, and help desk support software