We’re looking for a creative, analytical marketing genius to help drive traffic and visibility to our website and social media platforms. You will work alongside a crop of remote growth hackers dedicated to providing better remote roles to Filipinos. This is a full-time, work-from-home opportunity.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns and events for CrewBloom.
- Collaborate with internal departments to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience (client and applicant) through appropriate channels (social media, website, email, mailchimp, online publications etc).
- Tracking and generating campaign reports
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, analysis of KPIs, cost, ROI, output/productivity reports etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Experience in social media marketing and SEO marketing.
- Expertise in Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or similar apps).
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Excellent writing and communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Expertise in creating creative marketing materials.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Paid 2-week training period
- Competitive base salary + performance bonuses.