We are looking for a talented SEO specialist with at least 3-5 years of solid experience to join our team. You must have the ability to hit the ground running by building effective solutions that conform to SEO guidelines and keep up to date with SEO Strategies.
This is a part-time position, depending on experience and track record, that pays $8 -$12AUD per hour to the best candidate.
We want someone who is an optimist with the ability to work through challenges and a team player who supports and understands the team’s needs and is a genuine asset. A great attitude paired with skills is an absolute game-changer!
Skills and experience
- Must have great English and Verbal English communication skills
- At Least 3 - 5 years of combined experience in content marketing, content growth, Paid Ads and SEO Audit & implementation
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- A passion for deep analysis of web technologies & SEO
- A strong understanding of search engine crawlers
- Experience in/familiar with canonicalization, client & server side redirects, pagination, crawl budget, xml sitemaps
- Technical auditing experience on small to large web sites, both static and dynamic
- Ability to recognize common technical issues and explain their solutions coherently, ensuring that clients and teammates understand the recommendations
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues on sites with ten to over a thousand pages (eCom sites)
- A proven track record of running successful SEO campaigns. (Be prepared to show and tell results during interview)
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports and Identify opportunities to improve crawling & indexation
- Support for page remapping & URL structural updates
- Day to day management of web site performance & applicable automation of SEO tagging
- Work with product & engineering to define technical SEO requirements
- Running PPC & SEO campaigns
- Developing link building strategies and SEO process automation
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both White hat & Black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- SEO Monthly & Quarterly report building with insights and recommendations for clients.
Ooze Studios is an Australian creative & marketing agency working with global clients and a global team. We build industry-leading, objective focused digital products such as marketing campaigns, landing pages, websites, apps, lead magnets, etc. Our team is quickly expanding as our client base grows.
We work with some of Australia’s most successful small & medium businesses from a range of industries, check out our portfolio for some of our recent work.
We are a predominately remote-working agency, with minimal in-person contact hours each week. We do have multiple forms of required communication and processes that enable us to work remotely, which must be adhered to by all team members.
With the growth of our company, a new opportunity has arisen within the team for a Digital Content Manager. You will be managing, and working closely with the Content Team to strategise, design, produce, edit and publish content across social media and digital channels for all clients.
We are committed to a work environment that is curious, innovative, diverse, thoughtful and gives our team members every opportunity to grow.
Why Us: Benefits and perks
Outside of the great career opportunities, diverse work and ability to work with amazing clients, Ooze Studios genuinely cares about our team members and their interests. It’s an environment where you can thrive and grow. On top of that, we like to look after the whole person with a range of benefits like:
- Cash incentives for bringing new clients to Ooze
- Play board games with your global colleagues every fortnight
- Monthly mentoring program for personal development
- Remuneration review after a 12 month period based on performance.
- Established client portfolios to manage.
- Flexibility of working in an autonomous role remotely and in a team environment.
- Fortnightly pay and Ooze covers the transfer fee for salary payments
- Lots of growth opportunities